Creedence Clearwater Revisited Tickets
Despite more than forty years having passed, Creedence Clearwater Revival's music is still as popular as it was back then.
Creedence Clearwater Revisited Cities
Creedence Clearwater Revisited Venues
- Creedence Clearwater Revisited Beau Rivage Theatre
- Creedence Clearwater Revisited Casino Rama Entertainment Center
- Creedence Clearwater Revisited CNU Ferguson Center for the Arts
- Creedence Clearwater Revisited Gold Strike Casino Resort
- Creedence Clearwater Revisited Penns Peak
- Creedence Clearwater Revisited Williamsport Community Arts Center
Latest Creedence Clearwater Revisited Tickets
- Creedence Clearwater Revisited, Casino Rama Entertainment Center tickets for 02/06 09:00 PM at Casino Rama Entertainment Center, Orillia, ON
- Fri Feb 06 2015
- Creedence Clearwater Revisited, Beau Rivage Theatre tickets for 02/13 08:00 PM at Beau Rivage Theatre, Biloxi, MS
- Fri Feb 13 2015
- Creedence Clearwater Revisited, Gold Strike Casino Resort tickets for 02/14 08:00 PM at Gold Strike Casino Resort, Robinsonville, MS
- Sat Feb 14 2015
- Creedence Clearwater Revisited, Penns Peak tickets for 02/27 08:00 PM at Penns Peak, Jim Thorpe, PA
- Fri Feb 27 2015
- Creedence Clearwater Revisited, Williamsport Community Arts Center tickets for 02/28 07:30 PM at Williamsport Community Arts Center, Williamsport, PA
- Sat Feb 28 2015
Their music regularly plays on radio not only in the US but also outside of the US, all over the world. But the part is that this legendary band is being revived for some final shows and even a possible album soon and is you are a fan of Creedence Clearwater Revival's music, you definitely must pocket those Creedence Clearwater Revival tickets and go watch this legendary band play some its final, reunion shows.
Back in the 60s, this band's music focused on the swamp rock and the country rock genres despite having originated from San Francisco Bay Area, where more modern rock was popular. Instead, the band adopted more Southern rock styles and their songs were also about Southern topics such as catfish, bayous, the Mississippi River and other such Southern topics. This band is also a part of popular media and appears regularly in movies, TV shows, series and other media. In terms of sales, this 60s band has sold a massive twenty six million copies in the US only with many more outside of the US.
This sensational band was also inducted into the fabled Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, marking it amongst the very best in the world of rock and roll, a recognition only legends achieve. This band is thus right next to greats like the Beatles, Led Zepellin and Pearl Jam. This spectacular band was formed back when the members met in high school. All of the members were born in 1945 and by 1964, they had already signed onto a record label, Fantasy Records under the name The Blue Velvets. The band then played under the name The Golliwogs but when ownership of the record label changed hands, they decided on their present name, Creedence Clearwater Revival.
The band released its debut album in 1968, a self titled album. It became quite popular with the pop culture and the media with radio stations like AM Radio playing singles from the album heavily. One such single, Suzie Q, became a favorite with many comparing it to R&B music. The band's breakthrough album, Bayou Country, was released in 1969 and soon became a number seven platinum hit all over the US, the first of many albums that would continue to be huge successes and chart toppers. This album also contained the number one Billboard hit single, Proud Mary.
The third Creedence Clearwater Revival album, Green River, was released the same year, in 1969, and soon went gold. It contained the hit single, Green River, which ranked second on the Billboard charts and contained hit singles like Commotion and Lodi. 1969 saw three Creedence Clearwater Revival albums; the third album released was Willy and the Poor Boys with the hit singles Down on the Corner and Fortunate Son, both of which ranked high of the Billboard charts. In 1970, the band released the double album, Travelin' Band/Who'll Stop the Rain with the single, Travelin Band, reaching second on the Billboard Charts followed by the album Cosmo's Factory which contained the number two single, Lookin' Out My Back Door as well as four more singles, all ranking second and surpassed at that time by only Madonna and Elvis Presley. All in all, this spectacular Rock and Roll Hall of Fame band behind numerous hit albums, numerous hit singles is now back for one more show, one more tour. For fans of this legendary band or for any fan of good rock, grabbing Creedence Clearwater Revival tickets is of the highest priority.