Flogging Molly Tickets
Interesting lyrics, in combination with attractive rhythm, performed to perfection by a band that understands the requirements of good rock music, Flogging Molly has all what a rock music fan can ask for! With their unique style and music, they are sure to keep you spellbound till the end!
Irish-American Celtic Punk music seven piece band Flogging Molly was formed in 1997 at Los Angeles, California.
Flogging Molly Cities
- Flogging Molly Asheville NC
- Flogging Molly Bethlehem PA
- Flogging Molly Birmingham AL
- Flogging Molly Boise ID
- Flogging Molly Charleston SC
- Flogging Molly Denver CO
- Flogging Molly Grand Rapids MI
- Flogging Molly Huntington NY
- Flogging Molly Madison WI
- Flogging Molly Missoula MT
- Flogging Molly Niagara Falls NY
- Flogging Molly Port Chester NY
- Flogging Molly Portland ME
- Flogging Molly Richmond VA
- Flogging Molly Spokane WA
Flogging Molly Venues
- Flogging Molly Capitol Theatre - Port Chester
- Flogging Molly Iron City - Birmingham
- Flogging Molly Knitting Factory Concert House (formerly Big Easy Concert House)
- Flogging Molly Knitting Factory Spokane (formerly Big Easy Spokane)
- Flogging Molly Music Farm - Charleston
- Flogging Molly Ogden Theatre
- Flogging Molly Orbit Room
- Flogging Molly Orpheum Theatre - Madison
- Flogging Molly Paramount Theatre - Huntington
- Flogging Molly Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Flogging Molly State Theatre - ME
- Flogging Molly The National - VA
- Flogging Molly The Orange Peel
- Flogging Molly The Rapids Theatre
- Flogging Molly Wilma Theatre - MT
Latest Flogging Molly Tickets
- Flogging Molly, Music Farm - Charleston tickets for 11/21 08:30 PM at Music Farm Charleston, Charleston, SC
- Fri Nov 21 2014
- Flogging Molly, Iron City - Birmingham tickets for 11/24 08:00 PM at Iron City Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
- Mon Nov 24 2014
- Flogging Molly, The Orange Peel tickets for 11/25 08:00 PM at The Orange Peel, Asheville, NC
- Tue Nov 25 2014
- Flogging Molly, The National - VA tickets for 11/26 08:30 PM at The National VA, Richmond, VA
- Wed Nov 26 2014
- Flogging Molly, Paramount Theatre - Huntington tickets for 11/28 08:30 PM at Paramount Theatre Huntington, Huntington, NY
- Fri Nov 28 2014
- Flogging Molly, Sands Bethlehem Event Center tickets for 11/29 08:30 PM at Sands Bethlehem Event Center, Bethlehem, PA
- Sat Nov 29 2014
- Flogging Molly, State Theatre - ME tickets for 12/01 08:00 PM at State Theatre ME, Portland, ME
- Mon Dec 01 2014
- Flogging Molly, Capitol Theatre - Port Chester tickets for 12/02 08:00 PM at Capitol Theatre Port Chester, Port Chester, NY
- Tue Dec 02 2014
- Flogging Molly, The Rapids Theatre tickets for 12/04 07:00 PM at The Rapids Theatre, Niagara Falls, NY
- Thu Dec 04 2014
- Flogging Molly, Orbit Room tickets for 12/05 07:00 PM at Orbit Room, Grand Rapids, MI
- Fri Dec 05 2014
- Flogging Molly, Orpheum Theatre - Madison tickets for 12/06 07:30 PM at Orpheum Theatre Madison, Madison, WI
- Sat Dec 06 2014
- Flogging Molly, Ogden Theatre tickets for 12/09 08:00 PM at Ogden Theatre, Denver, CO
- Tue Dec 09 2014
- Flogging Molly, The Big Easy Concert House tickets for 12/11 08:00 PM at The Big Easy Concert House, Boise, ID
- Thu Dec 11 2014
- Flogging Molly, Wilma Theatre - MT tickets for 12/12 08:00 PM at Wilma Theatre MT, Missoula, MT
- Fri Dec 12 2014
Flogging Molly is a brainchild of Dave King, a musician from Dublin who initially worked with heavy metal band Fastway as a guitarist. In early 1990s he moved on from Fastway to another band named Katmandu, with another great artist on guitars, Many Meyer from the band Krokus. Dave signed with Epic records later, but differences moved in between the record label and the artist as the idea of bringing traditional Irish instruments into rock music was opposed by the company. Differences increased and finally resulted in calling off the contract. Dave moved on to pursue a solo career.
Dave met other artists in coming years, and founded Flogging Molly in 1993 with Jeff Peters on bass, Ted Hutt on guitars and Bridget Regan on fiddles. The band was formed with the idea to create rock music with Celtic touch in it. Their performances were initially limited to Molly Malone, a pub in Los Angeles where the band enjoyed good following by local fans. A special feature of their performance was great lyrics written by Dave. Soon as the band was gaining fame among local communities, two of the members left it, namely Ted Hutt and Jeff Peters. Dave went on a look out for more members, and others joined him to form Flogging Molly in its shape as it is today.
The band soon signed with SideOneDummy Records after release of their first live album titled Alive Behind the Green Door. After signing with their present label, they have released four studio albums, namely Swagger, Drunken Lullabies, Within a Mile from Home and Float. Another Platinum rated acoustic/live DVD/CD combo named Whiskey on a Sunday gained marvelous popularity across the world. The band also contributed to a social movement called Rock Against Bush.
Musical work by Flogging Molly has been acknowledged by critics around the world. Alternative Press titled their album Float as one of the most important CDs of the year. That album also reached number 4 on Billboard’s Top 200 chart. Many other songs from his albums were ranked quite high on international music charts. Their latest work includes an album named Live At The Greek Theatre released in 2010, and an album in the making with the title Speed of Darkness.
Critics label Flogging Molly’s music as Folk punk, Celtic punk and Oi! It is said that the band has drawn inspiration from artists like The Dubliners, Johnny Cash, The Clash, The Pogues and Horslips. This fact is supported by their dedication of the album Within a Mile of Home to Johnny Cash and Joe Strummer. Some of their songs look quite much of boisterous Celtic punk while others have a taste of more somber music. Dave points often to typical Irish themes in his lyrics for the band, like political situation of Ireland and topics like love, drinking, death and Irish history. He often refers to Catholic Church in his poetry.
Flogging Molly Tickets open doors for you towards experiencing a blend of modern day rock music and traditional Irish style, an amalgamation that has lured hearts of millions across the world. Such a unique experience doesn’t come very often!
Q:I have heard you are the beat cheap flogging molly tickets online sellers, is that true?
A:TicketMy is the ultimate seller of cheap Flogging Molly and we also offer discount on cheap tickets.